only 12 years huh?    :)

I would say that is a pretty good endoresement.

Dave H...> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:25:05 -0500> To:
mercedes@okiebenz.com> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Diesel Primer Pump> > The new style
is a vast improvement. It is a tube within a tube > sealed with 0-rings and
contains a spring. You just push down on it > when you need to prime, no
unscrewing, etc. The check valves in the > lift pump (which is really just a
close fitting rod in a hole with an > o-ring seal that moves in and out) work
like normal so the fuel > pushes through the filter.> > If your hand pump leaks
fuel out, it's leaking air in when seated. > Replace it. The fancy pump shown
is not an improvement over the > "thumb" pump, which does NOT have a shaft seal
as it doesn't screw > down. Mine has never leaked, although I've only had ti
http://www.okiebenz.com> For new parts see official list sponsor:
http://www.buymbparts.com/> For used parts email [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To
Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:>