Hi all -
    I was going to order some new muffler o-rings from Rusty for my 78 240D
and 91 300D but one of the says I have a choice of Hard or Soft O-Rings.
Are soft used in one location and hard in another?  Is it personal choice as
I suspect the soft ones are easier to attact to the muffler.

    The 91 300D appears to only need 2 o-rings just ahead of the rear
bumper.  I need to check with the WSM to make sure those are the only ones
needed -

    But my primary question is when are the hard O-Rings used and when are
the soft ones used?

Thx ya'll -

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net