> Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger Base / SXT (2B3KA43GX7H836248)
> Event date  Location  Odometer reading  Data Source  Details
> 06/26/2007  OR  5  Motor Vehicle Dept.  ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
> 07/17/2007  PORTLAND, OR   Motor Vehicle Dept.  TITLE (Title #:0719855834)
> REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
> TITLED OR REGISTERED AS A RENTAL VEHICLE, OR PART OF A RENTAL FLEET
> (Lien Reported)
> 03/13/2008  PACIFIC NW REGION  8,202  Auto Auction  REPORTED AT AUTO
> AUCTION AS MANUFACTURER VEHICLE
> 03/19/2008  SAINT HELENS, OR  8,208  Dealer Record  VEHICLE IN DEALER
> INVENTORY (COLOR REPORTED AS BLUE)
> 03/28/2008  PORTLAND, OR   Motor Vehicle Dept.  REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
> TITLED OR REGISTERED AS A RENTAL VEHICLE, OR PART OF A RENTAL FLEET

Huh, OK.  This car was a rental from July through February, and got
eight thousand miles on it.  Seems low.  What do y'all think?  Fishy?

The next to last entry above is the dealer on whose lot it is sitting
right now, and the current mileage is 8,400 and change.  200 miles of
test driving in three months?  That part sounds reasonable.  But why
did they retitle it as a rental, or is that a mistake?  At least if
they've had it in inventory for three months and haven't been able to
move it, that gives me a good bargaining chip.

Ever feel like Carfax brings up more questions than it answers?

Alex Chamberlain