> TITLED OR REGISTERED AS A RENTAL VEHICLE, OR PART OF A RENTAL FLEET

Could be a rental or lease car. I wonder if 'factory official' would show
up that way too.

 > 03/13/2008  PACIFIC NW REGION  8,202  Auto Auction  REPORTED AT AUTO
 > AUCTION AS MANUFACTURER VEHICLE

Hmm, looking like Chrysler was the leasing company, or maybe it was an
executive car.

 > 03/19/2008  SAINT HELENS, OR  8,208  Dealer Record  VEHICLE IN DEALER
 > INVENTORY (COLOR REPORTED AS BLUE)

They've been sitting on it for three months, so it's not worth what they
are asking for it. Lowball them hard, but let them know that you are
serious and will close today if they meet your price.

Mitch.