From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 8:35 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MGs -- WAS - OT Supreme Court upholds gun rights

Don wrote <<Wow - can you still 'buy MG parts'? And someone is still buying
them?>>

Check out www.mossmotors.com and you'll see a huge website dedicated to old
UK sports cars.  They recently opened a east coast warehouse  near
Petersburg Va (near me)  ;-)  so I;ll be able to get my MGB parts even
faster.

Moss stocks virtually *every* part - altho there are vendors who charge
lower prices who do not stock as many parts.

You should see the huge turnout when we have a Brit Car Show -- even in this

small town there will be hundreds.  The parts are reasonable and they're
easy to work on --

I bought my MGB in 1970 for $400, put a fender on it and a fuel pump then
drove it daily for 20 years puting over 350K miles on it.  It only let me
down once (so I needed a tow to get home) when a fuep pump died.

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601