"OK Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Obama stated support for the ruling today - confirmed his belief
> that we have the right to individually own arms.

He very "slickly" supported both sides of the argument.  He said he
thought we had the right to own arms but thought that government ought
to be able to limit that right, and that DC had just gone "too far".

When it comes time to put his money where his mouth is, you think
Obama is going to nominate justices more like Stevens, or like Scalia?

Allan
--
1983 300D