Or so it would seem.
BillR
-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tom Hargrave
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Supreme Court upholds gun rights

Perception is reality!

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
www.kegkits.com
256-656-1924

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jim Cathey
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 4:10 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List

> Washington is an open carry state.

Umm, I don't think it is any longer.  It certainly used to
be, not that many years ago.  But then some bunch of whiners
around Olympia got their panties in a bunch about somebody
that carried a rifle in their pickup's gun rack in a 'neighborhood'
and they got it changed.  I forget just how much it has
changed, but I'd be careful strapping on a piece if I were you.

I'm sure the offending party now carries it out of sight
under the seat.  But the hothouse flowers sure feel safer!

Remember, it's about perception not reality!

-- Jim

Checked by AVG.
8:27 AM

Checked by AVG.