These are the other ones I had trouble with while translating to Dutch:

187: Autload template document

236 Clipboard do not contain valid data.
does

523
Japanase

546
Layer is readonly
read-only?

737
REmove selected tag(s)

810
Select a node in the area as well to indicate the end with the first house
number
This is a though one to translate, since it's hard to determine what it may
mean

835
Set "source" tas on %1
tag

875
Split a selected area between two selected nodes into two separates areas.
separate

913
The used layer is not writeable. Should it be made writeable?
If not, you can't load images that belongs to it.
belong

914
There are <b>%n</b> dirty objects
That's not a singular phrase in English...

921
This photo do not contain geo-tagging EXIF data.
What do you want to do next?
does not

995
WWW link (OSM/google maps)
Shouldnt Google be capitalised?

997
Warning! Could not load the Merkaartor translations for the "%1" language.
Switching to default english.
English