Eduard Kostolansky writes:

   Oh, GOD!  I think, this will be the real death of us - UNIX
   double-checkers.

Possible, I suppose, but for people that only have UNIX boxes and want
to contribute ...  Of course, there's always ECM factoring, NFSNet,
Ernst Mayer's F90 code, and others.

   Note for Will Edgington: Will, I don't wanna die!! It's time to
   upgrade MacLucasUnix! Or is it impossible??

I'm sure it's possible, but I certainly don't know enough to improve
the speed.  And have not even had time to keep up with bug reports,
recently, though that should change over the next few weeks.

                                             Will