I have to disagree here. People will be studying this project many years
in the future. This little faux pas is part of the project and adds to the
total work required to do it (Did anyone REALLY think a project this BIG
would come off error free???). For historical purity reasons, I say leave
the work values as they are.

At work I am a developer for the worlds biggest computing software upgrade
(The Boeing DCAC/MRM program, "Over $2 Billion served"). Compared to this
project, DCAC/MRM is a freakin' circus. Keeping good configuration
management is the hardest thing to do (Even harder than raising kids???).
Guys like George Wotlman and Linus Torvalds should be given medals for
their magical ability to keep things under control while keeping things
productive.

Lets keep things accurate!

-Chuck