Hi there, I've experienced a problem.  I'm wondering if anyone else has had
this problem:

GIMPS freezes my system after it runs for about 24 hours or so.

I have Windows NT 4.0 (SP5)
Dual Intel Celeron 433Mhz (BP6 motherboard)
128MB RAM

If I quit both GIMPS processes on my machine (and I'm running one with the
-A2 command-line option) and start them again, no problems.  It's only after
both have been running for some time.  But I don't want to do this because I
leave my computer for days at a time.

Is there a work-around i can use?  I've experimented with the AT WinNT
task-scheduler, but I can't get the GIMPS command-line option -Tdd:hh:mm to
work.  Has this been implemented?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis