That's correct in calculations.  That's how I calculated my own time,
independent of the computer.  Since it said it was going at 1.75 seconds per
iteration, and there were 9025267 iterations to go, I just multiplied 1.75 by
9025267, and rounded high (knowing I'd be stopping every now and then), and
used my TI-85 to turn that into days.  That just divides the number by 86400.
 So it said I had to take 182.8034222 More days till the end.  Finally,
considering that the whole thing started March 10th, I went to the calendar,
and counted out 183 days.  I think that you can calculate that, in Java.
Anyway, my calculations said that I'd be done some time around September the
eleventh.  Of course, I wanted to know when, so I took 182.8034222, and took
the whole think mod 1, giving the fraction .8034222, which I converted back
to hours, by multiplying by 24, giving 19.27733333.   so, it would be 19
hours from when I started, that being the basis of my calculation.  This I
took mod 1, giving .27733333  which I multiplied by 60, to give the number of
minutes, giving 16.4 , so I knew there would be 16 minutes.  This I also took
mod 1, giving .4, which I multiplied by 60, giving 24 seconds from when I
started.

    PS I also started learning Java a little bit ago, and I may be able to
help, but not until summer.

Marko Man