Eric Hahn wrote:

> I'm converting the numerous 'if' statements into an array lookup,
> and making it calculate out more than just days...

In case you're referring to incorporating calendar knowledge so that you
can deliver year-month-day completion predictions, don't forget that the
Gregorian calendar doesn't have leap years when the year number is
divisible by 100 but not 400.  So 2100, 2200, and 2300 (for those 286s
working on the EFF $150,000 prize for a prime >10^8) will not be leap
years, but 2400 will be.

Let's nip Y2.1K errors in the bud.   :-)