Funny you should mention that...

I just switched from running mprime on my 400MHz K6-2, to running it on my 450MHz PII.
I'd previously been running Tony Forbes' MFAC on the PII instead, but this fits mostly
within level-1 cache and hence made no use of the larger PII cache or the better FPU.
The result? Mprime cycle times down from 0.465 to 0.197sec, and I've been running this
inefficient set-up for more than 8 months! Damn...

Of course, as you asked, Tony Forbes' MM61 mersenne project is at:
http://www.ltkz.demon.co.uk/ar2/mm61.htm

Yours,

Gareth Randall

--