Aaron,

i really know nothing about your past except what i've read here.

it's your current comments re poaching which i have found
objectionable.  as you can see, i do feel free to comment regardless
of your possible lack of appreciation for my comments.  if you repented
& apologized for your alleged-previous-poaching-transgressions i might
think differently, but you appear to be unapologetic.
(but i don't really expect you to care what *i* think!!!)

really - to each his own.  i do recognize your right to think that
your current pro-poaching comments are moral even if
actually they are not, just as i recognize a moral-relativist's right
to so delude themselves on whatever matter of immorality they like.
while these folks may be deluding themselves they aren't fooling me -
and i'm plenty foolish on my own accord!

/e