Speaking of problems, I had problems getting the Prime95 working as an
NT service on a dual-processor machine.

I suppose it's probably documented somewhere, but it seems that Prime95
ignores any service name settings in the existing NTPrime local.ini
file...

So I'm still using NTPrime on my dual CPU machines...  Any chance of
getting prime95 to honor the service name settings in the local.ini file
just like ntprime did?