Chris Marble wrote:

I set up a P4 with 1GB RAM to grab some DCs.  All need P-1 run.  I cranked up
the memory available in local.ini and it's running with E=12.  The 1st exponent
completed.  It finished P-1 on the second in just over 3 hours - also with E=12.
I killed the mprime, moved the exponent to the end of Worktodo.ini and started
mprime back up.  I'll check back in a couple of hours and see if I should
rotate to the next exponent.  Then I will have a hunk of nicely P-1 DCs I can
move off to boxes with out enough RAM for the deep searches.
Sound right?
--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - HMC UNIX Systems Manager