2011/6/4 Christian König <deathsim...@vodafone.de>:
> Am Samstag, den 04.06.2011, 15:20 -0400 schrieb Matt Turner:
>> Is there a reason that this can't be merged to master?
> Since float buffer support was merged to master I can't see any more
> obstacles. Just gone over the branch one more time and fixed some
> problem created by merging.
>
>> It seems like the longer it remains as a branch, the more mess there
>> is going to be from merging master into pipe-video over and over
>> again.
> Merging with master is actually quite simple most of the time, but I
> haven't tried the other way around jet.

I mean more of -- go ahead and merge it into master so that git
history doesn't have so many unnecessary 'merge master into
pipe-video' commits in it.

>> It won't hurt anyone to have it in master, so I think you should just
>> go ahead and merge it.
> Ok, If nobody objects till tomorrow evening I going to push it to
> master.
>
>> I also don't think it's too late to wipe out the "Merge
>> remote-tracking branch 'mareko/r300g-draw-instanced' into pipe-video"
>> and subsequent revert from git. No one is basing their work on your
>> branch.
> Already reverted it.

I meant actually wiping these two commits out from git history with a
forced push. A few people were talking about this on IRC today. As no
one is basing work on  your branch, it seems like it'd be alright to
do this.

Matt