Hi Nicolai,

I put this series through Intels CI system and it hit a couple of issues. I haven't yet checked if these CTS test regress on radeonsi as well or if its just an i965 thing.

    Project: deqp-test
    Test: dEQP-

GLES31.functional.shaders.multisample_interpolation.interpolate_at_centroid.nega
    tive.interpolate_struct_member
    Platform/arch:
    skl/m64, ivb/m64, bdw/m64, hsw/m64
    Project: deqp-test
    Test: dEQP-

GLES31.functional.shaders.multisample_interpolation.interpolate_at_offset.negati
    ve.interpolate_struct_member
    Platform/arch:
    skl/m64, ivb/m64, bdw/m64, hsw/m64
    Project: deqp-test
    Test: dEQP-

GLES31.functional.shaders.multisample_interpolation.interpolate_at_sample.negati