On 18.11.2014 17:43, Iago Toral Quiroga wrote:

For software drivers we worked with a trimmed set of piglit tests (related to
format conversion), ~5700 tests selected with the following filter:

-t format -t color -t tex -t image -t swizzle -t clamp -t rgb -t lum -t pix
-t fbo -t frame

Any particular reason for not testing at least piglit gpu.py with llvmpipe? Last time I tried that a few months ago, it didn't take much more than ten minutes on a quad-core A10-7850K.