I can't really tell from the screen shot, but there seems to be portions
that render correctly. The obvious bug would be improper placement
of femms instructions resulting in a corrupted FP stack.

Another problem with 3dnow is that the math is not IEEE 754 compliant
so there are problems with mixing FP and 3dnow results in the
same data set.

Also, PFRCP with 1.0 doesn't give 1.0 as a result. This showed
up on our windows driver with glOrtho ops. (I think Q2 status
items were done this way).

- Victor Vedovato