Ok,

I must be really stupid or something, but I simply can't get CVS to
work for me again. I have used it in the past to connect to up CVS
for Mesa (and other projects), but now I can't get any of them to
work. Basically I have all my cvs stuff under my c:\cvs directory on
Windows 2000. I am using the 1.10 command line version of CVS for
Win32. Now I tried to sync up to Mesa using the following commands:

 cd \cvs
 md \cvs\Mesa3D
 cd \cvs\Mesa3D
 cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/mesa3d
login
 cvs -z3 -
d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/mesa3d co .

and I always get the following:

cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or
directory
cvs [checkout aborted]: no repository

I tried the CrystalSpace and Jet3D CVS servers also with no luck. So
what am I doing wrong!!?

Regards,

|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |