On 12:39 Tue 10 Feb     , Keith Whitwell wrote:
> I think I'd prefer either building all or none of the drivers in each
> case, rather than trying to tweak things up or down driver by driver.
>
> Given Dave's preference for building both legacy + gallium drivers from
> the existing linux-dri-* targets, I'd suggest adding some subdirectories
> to mesa/lib, along the lines of:
>
> mesa/lib
> mesa/lib/dri
> mesa/lib/gallium
>
> and having the build drivers land in one subdirectory or the other.
> Distros or whoever can then pluck out the ones they care about from
> either directory.

Here is what would work well for me:

-Choosing whether to build gallium, old drivers, or both on a global level
-Choosing which drivers to build, regardless of which framework is used

If you want to get more specific, like choosing different driver sets
for each framework, that would also work but goes beyond my uses.

--
Thanks,
Donnie

Donnie Berkholz