This is caused by a mismatch in function signatures in the area of calling
convention, cdecl vs stdcall.

Did you REBUILD your mesa project after applying the patches?  It is
possible that some code was left compiled with the old incorrect version of
the syncobj.h file.  When you replaced the syncobj.h file with the newer
correct version, your object files may still have been newer than the new
syncobj.h file and so the object files calling syncobj may not have been
recompiled with the right function calling convention.  Please REBUILD the
project and try again.

If that is not it, please at least narrow the problem down to the API call
causing this error.  Your PNG link isn't working.