>>>Did you REBUILD your mesa project after applying the patches?...

yes I did...

Now I have more detail about the problem:

  1) I use a delphi Application
  2) OpenGL "fixed pipeline" all is OK
  3) OpenGL with NVidia CG Shaders (using ARB_fragment_program +
ARB_vertex_program profiles) all is OK
  4) OpenGL with GLSL KO. I'm able to compile a to build the shader but the
following call failed:

IdLocation:=glGetUniformLocationARB(Self.FProgram,PGLcharARB(PChar('CameraPos')));
(Delphi)

      Similar to:

      IdLocation=glGetUniformLocationARB(this->FProgram,"CameraPos"); (c++)

      Debugging the application, I get this error on that line ("File
"glapitemp.h" line 3711 Run-Time Check   Failure #0 - The value of ESP was
not prope...")

      I use Mesa32 in Debug version (dynamic linking CRT)

Hope this is helpful to you... ;-)

Delle