Hi,

This branch removes bypass_vs_clip_and_viewport flag from pipe
rasterizer state. The benefits of having this bit around were dubious
for everybody and burdensome for driver writers.

All the utility code that relied on this flag have been rewritten to
pass vertex positions in clip space and set clip and viewport state. I
would like to ask the maintainers of u_blitter module to please test my
changes and provide feedback.

Please review.

Thanks.