> Some comments:
>
>  e38a234.. shouldn't get merged as-is, right?  I mean, there must be
>  some sort of mesa_debug macro or similar, so that debug messages are
>  configurable.
>
>  ditto for d0b35e9.

right. from getproc-cleaunp..getproc-debug only the two fixes will be merged

>  d6c973c is a strange patch; the additions to GLAPI_SOURCES seem
>  unrelated to the patch itself.

mesa_exec_malloc is defined in the added sources from main/

>  977d5d: it seems like there should be some other way to disable this.
>  I've been trying to make time to have these XMLs be exhaustive in
>  their coverage of GL and GLX extensions, for example, which is good
>  for other reasons.

that was in order to test adding fbo extensions on-the-fly, not
intended for merging.

>  Most importantly: have you tested with mangled symbols (compile w/
>  USE_MGL_NAMESPACE defined)?  It looks like the functions added in
>  682971c need #ifdef MANGLE cases.

the commit just moves code. I guess get_extension_proc() needs ifdef's
for mangle similar to get_static_proc(), but that can be fixed
separately

thanks,
George.