Hello all,
I am a bit new to meta-virtualization and to the Xen project And to
virtualizations, so please bear with me :)
I've been trying to make use of the xen project, currently targeting
qemu (and later on, rpi4). After messing around, I was able to boot
dom0 and a domU.
But, I had to add the xen-gntdev to the `modules-load.d,` because
`xenstored` was failing to start, due to some missing connection,
probably brought up by xen-gntdev module.

As I am new to all this, I was just wondering if this is by design, or
this is an issue (and therefore, I should/could submit a patch).

Kind regards, Paulo