The xen modules load from systemd was fixed in master as
https://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-virtualization/commit/?id=44dad5105d408e7b6217600eba3672e72db0f42f
 and honister as
https://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-virtualization/commit/?h=honister&id=6cde8f2ccbde5ecc9997cf727939a0ae5e0fe11d.

You might need to backport this to hardknott as well.

--
Diego Sueiro
Staff Software Developer - Automotive and Industrial Solutions (CE-OSS)