Hi,

I’ve brought up the board in the sense that I can boot the SPL and make it into
U-Boot as well as being able to come up in Linux. But I seem to have hit a
major wall. After programming the FPGA from U-boot using the typical command of
“fpga loadb 0 <address> <size>”  I’m unable to access any of the AXI devices
within the PL from U-boot or Linux, I seem to just lock up the device, as if
the PL is still either powered down or Isolation is still enabled.

Has anyone successfully brought up the PL from U-boot and powered up the PL and
disabled the Isolation?

-Samuel