Hi Samuel,

On 06/03/19 05:45, Samuel Berezhinskiy wrote:
> I have checked to make sure the pm_cfg_obj.c is the one generated from
> my project, as well as the psu_init_gp.c. I have booted into Linux but
> fail any read/writes into the fabric. When performing the fpga loading
> from U-boot I am passing in the .bit file using “fpga loadb 0 <address>
> <size>” and I get a readout that confirms the loading of the bitstream.

I don't know whether that command does any check to say it has been
written correctly, but if it does this means your PL is powered up.

> I also added some LED output to my fabric design to see if it comes up
> after programming,

Good idea.

> and the LEDs fail to light up… Which leads me to
> question what is responsible for powering up the PL island?

I don't remember having ever written a single line of code to power it
up. I guess it's done by the psu_init code...

Try to validate your FPGA design by sending it directly from Vivado to
the board via USB. No U-Boot, no Linux, no software at all. Does the LED
light up that way?

--
Luca