On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 02:34:40PM -0700, Luis Chamberlain wrote:
> My use case is I'm subscribed to a few kernel mailign lists and I use
> mutt with Maildir. I had configured recently pi-piper and grokmirror
> so that I get only the last 1 year of email from a few set of mailing
> lists. For this I needed to know the commit IDs for those emails on
> the public-inbox git mirror for each mailing list.

The pi-piper bit was really only useful for this until lei showed up. I wrote
it mostly so we could pipe things to patchwork straight from public-inbox git
archives.

> I was hinted using lei would be better though. But I'm stuck:

FYI, I'm giving a talk about that on Monday.
https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/contributions/983/

Assuming I finish the prep work by then.

Hopefully, you don't live on the US West Coast and don't have to wake up at
7AM to attend.

-K