I am seeking some basic advice about developing a cross platform
application in MetaCard.

1.  What is the ideal size for the card?  Perhaps a better question would
be what is the largest card size that will still be viewable on typical
systems that would be used by students, e.g. a 15" monitor for desk tops
and whatever for laptops.

2.  Which font works best for cross platform applications.

3.  Is it possible to deploy a stand alone application on a 3.5" floppy?
I realize that the answer to this will be affected by the size of the
stack that is developed but I was curious to know if it was possible or
whether it was necessary to go to a CD for deployment.

tia

Jim Wall

James C.Wall, Ph.D.
Professor