Scott Raney wrote:
> I recently read an article about software development trends which
> included statistics on Java adoption which showed that over the last
> couple of years the percentage of organizations "planning to use in
> the next 12 months" had dropped from near 100% down to near the 30-40%
> of sites already using it.

Can you point us to this article?!? We could use it when people ask us
why we don't use Java (which everybody does).

Regards
  Rüdiger

   GINIT - Gesellschaft fuer integrierte Informationssysteme mbH
GINIT GmbH
Ruediger zu Dohna                        email:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technologiepark                          phone:     +49-721-96681-63
Emmy-Noether-Str. 9                      fax:       +49-721-96681-11
D-76131 Karlsruhe                        www:    http://www.ginit.de