>But I don't want just an MC browser. There are word processing beans,
>spreadsheet beans, JDBC for accessing databases, graphics beans that do
>things we can't currently, and lots of other things. The browser was
just
>one (startling, to me) example. There are a _lot_ of people interested
in
>beans, and _very few_ people interested in XCMDs/DLLs.
Yeah but the bean is interpreted itself and requires Java Runtime
installed on the users system. Has anyone tested to see whether this
HyperCard external is compatible with MetaCard?

regards,
Tuviah Snyder
Diskotek
Custom Application Development & SuperCard/HyperCard Conversion at a low
price

This is the MetaCard mailing list.