It appears that on 1/29/00 5:09 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

>Yeah but the bean is interpreted itself and requires Java Runtime
>installed on the users system. Has anyone tested to see whether this
>HyperCard external is compatible with MetaCard?

I'll try it out, but on a negative note, I got an email back from the
creator of the XCMD, and he thinks it would be difficult to port to other
platforms, because it is dependant on the specifics of MRJ on the Mac.
I'll follow up with him anyway, though.

gc

Geoff Canyon [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"C.D. Caterpillar teaches kids how to read, not how to watch cartoons."

This is the MetaCard mailing list.