Scott,
I believe you are talking about the  File/Import/Snapshot command in
Metacard - just click on "Take snapshot" (make sure you have the target
window positioned beforehand). I use this for quick/small projects as it
embeds the graphic automatically into MC. For larger projects it might be
better to use a referenced folder of images...which leads me to my question:

When importing images using File/Import/Images, can they only be imported
one at a time??? This is incredibly tedious and time consuming. There is a
marvelous invention called 'multi-select' which would make my life much
easier...this is standard in many image importing programs. Has anyone found
a way around this?

Also, for future reference the checkbox that has the label "don't import" is
bad U.I. It should read "externally reference" or something less misleading.

Blair Moxon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]