Mark,

Thanks alot! It worked like a charm. I just stuck the script on a button and
changed "your handler" to "mouseUp". It puts all the images onto separate
cards, which requires alt-arrow keys to navigate through them (or the
navigator tool). With a few minor modifications..this could be useful for
importing images (i.e.out of Powerpoint, export as gif) and sticking them
into a card flipping presentation. It could also be modified to dump them
onto one card - so you have a single palette of images which can then be
copied and pasted in to an MC project.

The only hiccup was that you have to create a pure images source folder, as
it coughs if it encounters non-image files. (that multi-select thing would
work well here :o) Thanks again..

Blair Moxon
Visual Interface Designer
Design Interpretive, Nortel Networks