>What you really need is a Mac version of the irregular window in Tuv
>Snyder's external (that feature only works on Windows now).
>Unfortunately providing this is apparently going to require some minor
>additions to the engine.  This is currently planned for 2.3.1.
Right, I have a design and code in place for Mac irregular windows. It's
just a matter of getting existing Metacard to use my WDEF will which
create irregular windows on the fly. Of course the first thing I'll do is
remove that 1 pixel border, if you need one you can easily simulate it on
a card(showborder,ect).

regards,
Tuviah Snyder
Diskotek
Custom Application Development & SuperCard/HyperCard Conversion at a low
price

This is the MetaCard mailing list.