Greetings
I think I'm missing the obvious but would appreciate help. I'm evaluating MC
for use as a multilingual language learning tool and search engine frontend.
I need to be able to use both English and Japanese text. (actually greek and
hebrew will be added later as well). However I can't seem to input Japanese
text into a field.
I've tried setting the stack textfont and the fld textfont to "Osaka" (basic
Mac Japanese font) and various combinations of each but to no avail. I think
I must be missing a property
or setting that allows input of 2 byte fonts?
Development will be on a Mac but deployed on Win also. Am I attempting the
impossible or can this be done? I checked the archives and there was a
reference to Chinese fonts but it didn't address my more basic problem.
thanks
ron