On 11/1/01 8:13 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It would be *extremely* useful for me if I could take something like an
> Illustrator file, or a PICT, or a vector PDF and convert it into whatever
> format MC uses.  The idea of MC using its own format is fine if I could do a
> conversion from these other formats and not have to redraw each one.

There is one workaround:

The only method I know of to import a PICT as vector graphics is to paste it
into SuperCard - which splits the image up into individual parts, then
export that and import it using the SC to MC converter.  I have used this
method in the past.  You could probably write a script in SC to speed the
whole process up: import and export a batch of PICT files as lists of points
in a text file and just import and recreate the graphics in MC.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited (formerly Cross Worlds Computing).
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.