Really this was just a thought, I didn't mean to panic everyone. If i really
thought it was important I'd be a visual basic programmer then wouldn't I.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Simon Lord
Sent: Thursday, 18 January 2001 10:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Opening windows behind

I have to agree.  Nested Windows drive me nuts.  This is probably
because I'm a Mac and UNIX user, the idea of a Window within a Window
simply defies User Interface logic.

If you want this then you can simulate it with groups very easily.

--

Cheers,
Simon

All your .com .net and .org domains for only $14.50 each.
Get them while they last... http://www.amigo-3.com/hosting/