Title: RE: borderwidthSolution?: "effective rect"

Actually, I believe it is the *margin* property that is set to 4 by default. My first action when making a group is to immediately "set the margins of <groupID> to 0".

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/