Hey there!

I thought I'd share with you a cool tool... You know how stacks can cover
others and make some hard to get to unless you move/collapse/hide all other
windows...

Here's the solution: a windows menu for the MCTools stack (aka Metacard Menu
bar).

I've only tested it on windows, so I'll let you send me the MacOS and linux
variants to make it a standard.

Note: for Mac users, the MCTools stack can be opened using the command 'Open
stack "mctools"'

First go to the Preferences stack using the Tools menu in the MCTools stack.
Check the "grouped controls" button. This will allow you to edit objects
within a group without having to edit the group.

Now, in the message box type 'open stack "mctools"'
select the editing cursor (type control-tab)

duplicate the "text" menu button
edit it's properties and rename it 'Windows'

Edit it's script and put this into it

<script>
on mouseenter
  get the windows
  if me is not it then put it into me
  -- todo: MacOS/Xnix variations
  -- todo: hiden windows in grey
  -- todo: palettes in italic
end mouseenter

on menuPick w
  go to window w
end menuPick
</script>

Type Control-Tab to go back to the browsing tool
Type "save stack mctools" in the message + returnkey
close stack MCtools
palette "MCTools"

voila!
Send any bugs please!