MisterX ecrivait / wrote:

>Here's the solution: a windows menu for the MCTools stack (aka Metacard Menu
>bar).

Nice idea :-)

On the Mac (Mac OS 8.6 Fr):
-- that works
-- you have to add an extra empty "Aide" (Help) menu in order to see
your new "Windows" menu (known bug)
-- editing the leyer number is not allowed; so, your new menu goes
after "Help". If you add then a new empty Help menu, the layer number
of the "Windows" menu is not the last one

I am able to save "mctools" and to see the new menu; but:
-- all the windows are not listed in this menu; when I launch MC I see:
        * Metacard Menu Bar
        * Message Box
On the Mac, one has not to "see" the Metacard Menu Bar
When I open another stack, the "Windows" menu is not refreshed
-- when I click on the "Metacard Menu Bar" menu item, I can see the
"mctools" stack to open
-- when I click on the "windows" menu within this stack (not on the
main screen menu bar) the menu *is* refreshed ("Message Box
disappears, that's correct, and the opended stack appears as a menu
item)
-- the added "empty" Help menu is given some menu items from the
"Text" menu, below the normal Mac "Help" menu items

Voilą tout :-)

PS: for that purpose (windows list) I made a palette, saved within my
Home stack as a substack. But I must acknowledge that a menu is more
prectical :-)
--
Regards,
Dominique