I am trying to make a little MC app that will act as a CD file launchpad
to open an Html file (Win OS only ):

1. Autoplay the MC file from a CD when it is put in any CD drive with
the file:
AUTORUN.INF
 which contains the text file:

 [autorun]
 Open=MyApp.exe
 Icon=MyApp.ico

2. This presents the user with a single MC window (MyApp.exe) with 2
buttons; "Launch" and "Cancel"

3. When "Launch" is clicked, it executes the following script:

on mouseUp
# determine the default web browser and put it into a local variable.
  put queryRegistry("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\http\shell\open\command\") into
tDefaultBrowser

# determine the drive letter of where the CD was launched from.
  put directory into dirName
  set the directory to dirName

#open the file from the CD in the browser
  launch "folder1/Index.htm" with tDefaultBrowser
end mouseUp

4. So far this is almost working.. It launches the browser and tries to
open the index.html file. But, the path is missing the directory
(dirName). So...
the browser URL looks like this:
http://folder1/Index.htm

Question : how can I get it to use the directory variable to point to
the right path??
Thanks,
Blair