----- Original Message -----
From: Sadhunathan Nadesan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: Printing Field Text

> Hi Geoff,
>
> I saw your post, looked at the scripts in the 'print field' stack.  Wow,
> it seems so complicated.  From what I could glean, it seems you cannot
> just print a field,  you have to put the stuff into a card, and print
> the card.

Yes, this is really a problem. I tried to print an exerpt of the MetaTalk
Reference stack because reading the documentation on the screen is a strain
to the eyes and you cannot underline important words or, for that matter, go
to the cafetaria with your documentation, but indeed, it dosn't work : it is
only the visible part of the card that is being printed. Moreover, all the
coded parts of the cards come out as junk fonts. Is this last problem
Windows related ?

Vinciane Baudoux.