OK, I am just starting today to try printing from MC. Very simple task:

To make a button that prints the text from two fields of  card

field 1 is a "subject/header" with a short reference
field 2 is a field with a lot of text in it...could vary from a few K to
thousands of words..

How do I just "dump" these two fields to the printer?

I looked through the index and all I saw was just the ability to print whole
cards...but, obviously if your card has a field that scrolls down to pages
and pages of text....how do you print that? I downloaded mcrg.mc but, what
is needed is much simpler than that, and I couldn't see in the report
generator how to configure it for just a text field "export to printer"
routine.

Hinduism Today

Sivakatirswami
Editor's Assistant/Production Manager