Okay, I'm not sure how I can do this.  I have one main
stack open then I open another smaller sub-stack above
it (so you can still see the main stack).  What I need
is some way to make it so the user can only do things
in the smaller stack and cannot close that stack
unless they push a button labeled "close".  If you
click on the main stack the smaller sub-stack drops
back behind the main stack, so the smaller stack also
has to remain as the toplevel stack.

Any ideas?

--Andrew Griffin
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]