--On Saturday, November 09, 2002 22:07:01 -0500 Shari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1. If you can't or don't want to test/troubleshoot your work on a
platform why bother to publish possibly broken apps for that
platform.

One of the reasons I purchased Metacard was the ability to do it cross
platform.  I do not expect to have to OWN each platform.  It was my
understanding that you code one time, and compile three times. And with a
few exceptions, such as the Mac having a Preferences folder and Windows
not, I was under the distinct impression that most of the cross platform
issues are handled internally, within the engine.
Most of them, yes but the 50 or so "Re: Metacard menu?" messages should tell you better by now.

Shari C

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com